Sarrahfathers new year wedding cakes

The beginning of new year..
I’ve been very lucky in this early of the year, my neighbor is just getting married last week. And they asked me to make the love shape wedding cakes with butter cream/fresh cream flower decoration. I was going to do a little wedding cake, but since it was for my neighbor, they wanted me to make it more personal and simple style. You'd think I'd be able to come up with an idea quickly with a few co-workers surrounding me?
I’m not professional bakers but I couldn't think of anything for a long time! And then, it came to me... I just do it..
And the outcome it seemed like me and my partners done a good job creating and decorating wedding cakes come with a set of cupcakes.

Here's have a look at this cakes..
















Hope this will make them happy and we look forward your favorable reply and repeat order..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Minima Ready Blogger Templates