Happy new year to everybody

Hope not too late wishing you a very special happy new year 2010.
I've always been creative and had a passion for food especially cakes and cup cakes. Over the years I've been working all around the countries, working hard but not really smart.. My earning
is good, but I realized during the process my losses is even more than what should I gain.

Now you know the reason why I'm into cakes. I made this website to connect with others who are also into cakes, who are looking for ideas and inspirations and information as well. I learn a lot from others, too. And my real goal here is to create a place where people can share their creations and ideas so it can help each others. If this site can help somebody make that special cake for that special someone then this has all been worthwhile. Thanks for visiting.

Sarrahfathers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Minima Ready Blogger Templates